Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Healthy Eating Catchy

I do. Notice to users

I feel the pungent odor that rises from the nose to the brain when I inject.
I feel and I would not disappear in a few seconds.
comes the buzz in the ears.
I always get this effect.
Thomas told me that your voice is like honey. The words flow
read.
As if you were here to stroke his head.
I try to calm down.
you continue to breathe.
seem sticky paste.
We went inside.
penetrates you like a knife into the skin.
Like a knife in the flesh.
dig with your fingers to find you. I
red thread to sew and keep us united to my lips.

Scavami. Scavami hours.
Now I feel the breeze in the veins open.
Scavami. Scavami hours.
Now that the aftertaste of gasoline I took the palate. A

Maurizio Fiorino. To its beauty.
With true love. Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment